INTERNET SERVICES AGREEMENT (“the Agrement”)
SUPERDACH LTD of Leontiou Machaira 58, DJC House, 3025, Limassol, Cyprus, with Registration Number HE 347444 (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) on the one part duly represented by its Director or duly appointed representative and the Customer, whose name and address appear below or in Schedule “A” to this Agreement hereby agreed on the following terms and conditions:
Unless otherwise required by the context the singular shall include plural and vice versa, and the masculine gender shall include feminine and neuter genders.
Service (“the Service”) means the any service as set forth and chosen by the Customer in the Schedule “A” of this Agreement including any technical support in the manner and extent determined by the Company and subject to its sole discretion.
Technical Support (“Technical Support”) means the any technical issue created within the scope of the Agreement.
Additional Technical Support (“Additional Technical Support”) means any technical issue created outside the scope of this agreement and not attributable to our own acts or omissions will not entail any responsibility for the Company.
- Provisions of the Law” –the provisions of the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus including but not limited the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law 138 (I) 2001, Law 26 (III) 2004 and the terms of the License number.
- 2.1.This Agreement is governed by the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and therefore will be terminated with immediate effect, possible prosecution and of legal fees accrued in case when the said laws are violated by the Customer.
2.2.The Customer is responsible for the content of messages sent from their account, whether sent as mail or electronic postings.
2.3.The Customer shall not use their account to create or distribute any images, sounds, messages or other material, which are or may be considered in law to be obscene, pornographic, harassing, racist, xenophobic, malicious, fraudulent or libelous, nor use the account for any activity that may be considered unethical, immoral, illegal or against the public interest.
2.4.The Customer shall not intentionally seek information about, browse for, obtain copies of or modify files, passwords, tapes or any electronically or digitally formatted or stored information belonging to other individuals, businesses or corporations, no matter where they are located, unless specifically authorized to do so by the owners of or persons having control over such information.
2.5. The Customer shall not attempt to decrypt any encrypted material unless authorized to do so.
- The use of Customer’s account to send out any bulk and or unsolicited e-mail, commercial or otherwise (spamming), is strictly prohibited.
- Notwithstanding any clause of this Agreement, the Company may be entitled, subject to its sole discretion, to prevent the Customer from making use of the services in case of breach or serious suspicion of breach of any provision of the paragraph 2.
- 3.1.Service Availability Warning: Since the Company cannot guarantee uninterrupted service for the reasons beyond the control of the Company it is understood that the Customer have accepted this qualification with respect to the Customer’s application of the service to the use of devices, telephones, security systems, health monitoring systems or other systems requiring permanent, always-on connections.
3.2.The Customer hereby releases the Company from all claims it may have against the Company in the future arising from any damage or losses suffered by the Customer as a result of interruption of service due to conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- 4.1. The Company undertakes to provide the Customer with the Service bona fide and within time agreed in accordance with the Service chosen by the Customer.
4.2. The Company is entitled to change the terms of the Service and its variety.
4.3. The Customer may change the choice of the Service by using his Personal online account (“the Personal online account ”) .
- 5.1. This Agreement is valid from the day of connection to the services listed in the Schedule “A” provided that the Schedule “A” has been duly signed.
5.2. Payment is due on completion of equipment installation and connection of the service as specified in Schedule A.
5.2. The manner of payment can be chosen by the Customer. The manner of payment includes but not excludes any payment made to the Company’s bank accounts as set forth on official web site of the Company https://alphanet.su thought the Personal online account or other online payment systems. The manner of payment also includes any payment done in cash in the office of the Company which is stated in this Agreement and the Schedule “A”.
5.3. On initiation of service, the Customer will be billed for (1) service from the date service is commenced to the first day of the next month, (2) the first full month’s service, Thereafter, service charges will be billed monthly at the beginning of each month of service.
5.4. Any change of the Service thought the Personal online account is valid after the relevant payment is done.
- 6.1. All equipment supplied to the Customer, on Customer’s premises by the Company for the provision of the Service remains as property of the Company.
- Any equipment belonging to the Company that is not returned within two weeks upon the termination of service will be billed to the Customer at the cost specified in Schedule A.
- Any equipment provided to the Customer will be written off the balance of the Company after 5 years.
- This Agreement is considered to be automatically renewed for the new term unless the Customer expresses its wish to terminate in writing delivered to the other party within 30 calendar days before the expiry of this Agreement. In case the Agreement is automatically renewed it is considered to be resigned from the last day of this Agreement.
- If the Customer or the Company decides to terminate this Agreement the 30 calendar day notification is required. In this case all the payments must be done and the Agreement is in force up to such day of termination of the Agreement stated in such notice.
- This agreement shall be binding upon the successors and assignees or, as the case may be the heirs and personal representatives, of the Company and the Customer.
The Customer hereby authorizes the Company or its agent to connect the equipment and provide services as requested and acknowledges that all agreements are subject to final site survey at which time a final decision of service availability and connection price will be made.
By signing the Schedule “A” the Customer is deemed to have considered, accepted and signed this Internet Service Agreement.