Surely you are asking yourself what tariff to connect.
Before choosing a tariff, you need to decide how you will use the Internet and how many devices will be connected.
• Surfing in social networks and browsing – optimal connection speed – 2-3 Mbps
• Conducting video conferencing and viewing SD-video – 3-4 Mbps.
• To watch videos in HD quality, you need a speed of at least 5 Mbps.
• For viewing Full HD movies – from 8 Mbps.
• To enjoy 4K video, you need to purchase Wi-Fi equipment that provides a transfer rate of 25 Mbps and higher.
For a more accurate calculation, you need know how the Internet channel is used – that is, how many devices are connected to the home network.
If different devices simultaneously download HD-quality movies, play online games, browse the pages of social networks, then for the correct calculation you need to sum up all the numbers.