Current open positions:
>> WIRED AND WIRELESS NETWORK CONSTRUCTION INSTALLER
1. Job Requirements:
– Male 25 to 45 years old
– Prior experience is preferred as the SCS installer (structured cabling systems)
– Knowledge of the basic construction principles and operation of the Ethernet and wireless networks
– Good communication skills, teamwork, punctuality
– Knowledge of English language is essential, Russian language, knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage
– Eligible to work in Cyprus
2. Job Responsibilities:
– Installation of structured cabling system (SCS)
– Setting and testing the operation of installed IT equipment
– Good salary
4. How to apply:
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
1. Working with customer requests;
2. Control of customer requests and support
3. Consulting clients on the company's services.
4. Maintaining a customer database.
Requirements for a candidate:
1. Fluency in Russian and English.(knowledge of the Greek language is an advantage);
2. Strong communication skills, stress resistance, multitasking.
3. PC ownership at the user level
4. Cyprus Work Permit
Terms of employment:
1. Official employment;
2. Work Schedule: weekdays from 9:00 to 18:00
3. Stable Salary(The salary will be discussed with each candidate individually);
4. Development and training.
To apply please send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning the manager's working day.
- Organization of business meetings, negotiations, meetings.
- Functions of an interpreter at meetings / meetings in English and Greek.
- Organization of video conferencing, telephone conversations.
- Implementation of technical assistance (copying, printing, scanning).
- Attendance at meetings/ meetings, keeping minutes, fixing tasks.
- Monitoring the implementation of tasks set by the manager.
- The Company's Document Flow. Compilation of incoming / outgoing emails.Control of responses to emails received by the company.
- Providing the Company's offices with office supplies, household goods, and water.
- Ensuring cleanliness and order in the company's offices.
- Organization of workplaces for new employees.
- Organization of relocations, minor repairs.
- Preparation of reports in excel, charts, presentations.
- Execution of personal orders of the manager.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Higher education.
- Knowledge of languages: Russian, English, Greek.
- Work experience as an assistant manager for at least 2 years in a commercial organization.
- Knowledge and experience of record keeping.
- An experienced user of Word, Excel (formulas, tables, diagrams), the Internet, e-mail, office office equipment.
- Skills of working with a large amount of information.
- Sociability, literacy, high level of self-organization, proactivity, responsibility, punctuality, ability to prioritize, efficiency.
- Official employment;
- Working hours: weekdays from 9: 00 to 18: 00
- Stable salary: from 1000 to 1500 (The PO will be discussed with each candidate individually);
- Development and training.
Send your CV to: email@example.com marked Office Administrator.
- making daily operations in the 1C accounting system
- issuing invoices to customers
- maintaining primary documentation
- working with the cash register
- tracking of all payment systems and the correct crediting of payments to customers ‘ accounts
- attention to detail, organization and responsibility in work
- knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of 1C is optional, but it is an advantage
- knowledge of Russian and English languages. Knowledge of Greek is an advantage
- having relevant previous experience is not necessary, but it is an advantage
- Work permit in Cyprus
from EUR 1,000 to EUR1,500 net, depending on the qualifications of the candidate
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked: Junior Accountant.